Monday, April 11, 2011

Resolve

Resolve

Cardial marks
Chartered hearts from broken pasts
Experienced acts like sexual tracks
Gentleman like when I communicate facts
Bias reality to fit my current acts
Selfish
I think north but live south
Hustle Christianity to human minds
Relationships are buried pasts
They relate scars and claim it love
Create emotions to fill in blanks
Blinded
They place opened eyes to the trial of times sands
Tears remind
Amends are a sacrifice found on the surface
They break within
Carry hurt burdened with expectation
Blurr futures with thoughts of unknowing
The current betrays the learned
Relate the concepts with a content drawn from prospects
Lies communicate truth often
Discuss marriage as option
Blessings run rusted
The crowds paint the surroundings
Philosophy is my hiding
Experience learning
I charter mountains and seek the legends
I found the myth and explained the characters
Lived the fantasy and communed with the dream
Truth noted
Culture resurrected
Times of the ancients
Parents bond seeds to rods of order
Behavioral patterns instilled at pains expense
Create reality at a dreamers absence

Life happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment