Monday, October 24, 2011

I Protest

Not I, though I know not the I, I protest.
As this mind agrees to assess this hearts concerns,
What the soul poses I profess,
Ti's the I not I that feels need to contest,
So I try understand context without content...
I protest.
To these emotions that victimise feelings without conscious,
That thought which betrays when I think of action to show intent,
Provincial providence forming a global restraint,
These are Memories of I, though I know not cause nor process,
To objectify objects in attempt to retaliate the nuisance,
Tell me..; Would U love I with love that I show self?
Tread cautious as you affirm the courteous,
Mentors of mentals that made us meant us as these future leaders,
To this present past prophecying futures,
Stars to palm lines that Zodiac assigns to end time signs,
Precedents like corrupt presidents to the blind audience,
Country men,
I protest.
These tears break hearts when hearts break from intake, that lost promise.
Give faith to the hopeless like family is to the homeless,
I raise banners, red ink socital normals as I demonstrate the Poet that educates,
Belief that insights trust to hurt violence like in prime apes,
Alien state, they burn produce to smoke skys in attempt to flood earth,
Drought dry hunger instances yet spirit filled as taught by real church replica...
I protest against hypocrites like I though not I.
Whose faith is this that constricts the intellect,
Promises Salvation yet presents a slavery?
What love is this that ends reason with pain,
What faith where hopes concept triumphs in vain?
I protest, better yet, I speak out.
Re-live this silence in volumes that prays to shout,
A truth intertwined in lies from A belief undefined.
Though not I, I now know the I, I protest...
Is it not I the I I know not that I protest?
Such are the concluded conflicts that I and I indulge as life lessons.
I protest,
Opinionated with interest for intellects...
I strongly suggest yoU protest!!

No comments:

Post a Comment