Wednesday, January 11, 2012

You... Beyond me

hey
Can I inbox U something provocative,
The kind that has erotic intent,
I mean when was the last time someone took his time to romance your mind, Pace Ur heart with lyrical art,
I need to relate these thoughts that marry
emotion: Trade ideas with feelings as I await your response,
Isn't it amazing how you manage to melt
hearts with one smile,
Beyond sex appeal as you appeal to sexes and beyond,
It's that sigh coming up that describes my
attempts,
I write to appreciate and guideline what love should be,
Sleepless nights to awake long days,
I search for hearts often when I recite,
These melodies I compose breath a new life... It's your beauty they try to comprehend through art,
Indeed I paint images without brush or
canvas,
Undress your doubts with common belief,
let's Just live this moment once love,
Release stress as you relax on my couch or on top of my bed covers,
Take a deep breath as my melodies
commence*
From Pasts to presents,
Circumstances that outlive Passion or
relations,
From hurts to smiles that bury heartbreak,
I found your face in my thoughts today,
Stood awestruck as I began staring at
nothingness,
My mind was in place,
I run my fingers gently and slowly down your bodys curves,
Took each curve without thought of breaks,
It's at that moment I caressed your metaphors without thought of sex... I met your emotions confined in a corner space,
Padlocked, I stood saddened by their
current state,
So with them I sat and exchanged a few
words,
Music soothed our conversation as we
debated relations,
Loss and the fear of rejection,
They expressed the pain of betrayal as I shed a few in memory of the times gone, Without pager or phone our time went on,
Experience took centre stage as decisive
figure,
Experiment outweighed judgement as love stood in wait for lusts kiss, I saw a darkness that only brought your light more,
So we retracted to what we had conversed before,
Beyond it all I thought of your magnificence,
A beauty beyond all this,
Character thats characteristic to entities
spiritual,
I got lost in your emotions and forgot to grasp my own,
So I write this to respond to what to me was shown,
It's lifes way of checking its appreciated
through hurts,
Growth through conquest of self is the
order of days,
Entities that guide show only paths the mind accepts so bear with the road for home is but a mile away,
Beliefs and faith walks even in love, trust is untrustworthy in itself so chance is a factor unopposed,
All these your emotions proposed.

Provide the key and let life come to you as you unlock all that is...

Much love.

No comments:

Post a Comment