Thursday, October 8, 2015

her

I sat under my thoughts clouds waiting for the rains, lost in my own mind yet certain of my chosen ways, these long nights are short enough to let suns cross most crescents paths, most found what some lost in closed doors locked at the order of the cosmos, they questioned norms and concluded with the false, the pretence of the ages so ageless that it still attracts the untrained iris, I tried to conquer the madness in my attempts to preach gaias gospel, from the trenches that wars resonated to the heavens that peace made homesteads, the message remained dark and only the blind saw its beauty, still, with the effort of ants I carried the truth over oceans, mountains and hills, the outcasts met us societal misfits on our forced hells path, determined to last till lifes last laps we pushed on with Hercules might, the prophets saw our torments and observed from higher grounds as some amongst us fell back to offer prayers and sacrifice to the unseen, the unknown dictates and the foolish follow, those awake sweat in attempt to carry my burden to the end, they claim we live to await our death, and I ask, what death¿ when it's life that awaits? Yet, the response comes only in the silence of the winds, spirits of the lost hold no voice for the physical to them remains lost and so they aim to possess those on this road, those that know her and carry Truth at the price of all might, on this rugged path we toil from daylight all through to the passing of the star_filled night.

My constant steps erode the soil and unsettles the dust, my flesh on the earth as from the dust we came and so like the dust we remain the same. Darwin frowns as the bible pages slowly turn, they say hell is where the heathens burn, heaven is where the saints forever reign and earth, well, earth is where both demons and angels learn, they live in unison yet forever at battle, share dominion and claim souls, we remain nothing but creatures to be tossed to and fro for glory or the great fall, life becomes less of an experience but more a fight to maintain firm on ones chosen path, the road.

I sat still under this cloud as my thoughts drizzle down to bring life to these plains, I watch life grow, observe the formless take form some from young to old and others give in to just fall, I sat there and realised that I am standing here observing myself in anothers eyes. This is the tragedy that she once warned us against and thus I, I slowly turn and disperse the crowd so I can carry her teaching heavy still on my own backside.

This truth needs no lies and so for her, I, none shall compromise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment